Inviting new Power Poll Members
Members will periodically receive invitations that can be used to invite a new member to Power Poll. Currently, an invitaiton is generated each time you vote in a poll. Here's how that process works:
- Periodically, you will receive an email the week after voting*. This email will include a link with a code to allow someone to immediatley become a new Power Poll Member in your community.
- Forward the invitation email to a friend or colleague who you think should be a Power Poll Member.
- Your invitee will click the "Join Power Poll" button from the invitation email, complete the short form, and submit it.
- Your invitee is now a Power Poll Member!
* NOTE: You get an invitation each time you vote in a poll, but we don't send it to you every time because we don't want to bombard you with email. You can access your invitation at any time by following the directions in the "Accessing Your Invitations" section below.
Accessing Your Invitations
You can access your invitations, check the status of them, and initiate the invite process through the Member Dashboard. Here's how to do that:
- Sign into the Member Dashboard. See Signing into Power Poll for more information.
- Click on "Invite a Member."
- Follow the directions there to initiate the invite process.